If you aren’t certain who racked up the higher body count, just ask anyone from Iraq.
- Follow RobertLovesPi's Blog on WordPress.com
Most-Viewed Posts, Recently:
- A Polyhedral Journey, Beginning With an Expansion of the Rhombic Triacontahedron
- Explaining China, Part III: Basic International Etiquette Involving the Chinese, as well as their Korean and Japanese “Neighbors,” and Americans
- Calvin and Hobbes, and Election 2016
- A Pyritohedral Polyhedron Featuring Only Hexagonal and Rhombic Faces
- Hillary Clinton’s Other E-mail Problem
- Three Polyhedra Which Resemble Caltrops
- A Mathematical Model for Human Intelligence
- If You Really Want to Scare Me, Don’t Use Thirteen.
- Explaining China, Part II: What Do I Know, About China, and How Did I Learn It?
Explore RobertLovesPi By TopicArkansas art Asperger's Aspie astronomy atheism atheist chemistry chiral circle cluster compound cube cuboctahedron dodecahedron dual Education faceted faceting geography geometric geometrical geometrical art geometry Golden Ratio hexagon Humor humour icosahedron icosidodecahedral icosidodecahedron kite language life mandala mandalas math mathematical mathematical art Mathematics music near-miss nonagon octagon octahedron op art painting pentagon physics politics polygon polyhedra polyhedral polyhedron quotation quote religion rhombic dodecahedron rhombicosidodecahedron rhombic triacontahedron rhombus school science snub dodecahedron star stellated stellation symmetry tessellation tetrahedron tiling triangle truncated icosahedron words zonohedron
- 164,139 hits