Iron Man, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Captain America, and Wolverine each have a favorite food, a favorite beverage, own one pet, and have a single hobby. Based on the clues which follow, find out these things:
- Which hero’s favorite food is (A) pizza, (B) green eggs and ham, (C) apple pie, (D) Chinese take-out, and (E) caviar?
- Which hero’s favorite beverage is (A) beer, (B) vodka, (C) Coca-Cola, (D) water, and (E) chocolate milkshakes?
- Which hero owns (A) a black cat, (B) a porcupine, (C) a robot dog, (D) an iguana, and (E) a real dog?
- Which hero’s hobby is (A) coin collecting, (B) stamp collecting, (C) collecting comic books, (D) collecting seashells, and (E) collecting rocks?
Here are the clues. Answers will be revealed in the comments, but only after someone solves the puzzle (to avoid spoiling anyone’s fun).
- Wolverine drinks beer.
- Daredevil is blind. The other four heroes can all see.
- Spider-Man eats pizza.
- Wolverine has a mutant healing factor that allows him to rapidly heal from injuries.
- Iron Man is the only one of these five heroes who wears a suit of armor.
- The hero whose favorite food is apple pie always eats it with his favorite drink, Coca-Cola.
- Iron Man drinks vodka.
- All of the heroes who can see refuse to eat green eggs and ham.
- Of these five heroes, no one without either a mutant healing factor or a suit of armor would be dumb enough to keep a porcupine as a pet.
- Iron Man, an accomplished inventor, refuses to own a pet which he did not build himself.
- The hero who eats apple pie doesn’t like chocolate, nor chocolate-flavored anything.
- Iron Man has more money than all the other heroes combined.
- The hero whose favorite food is pizza does not own a dog.
- The seashell-collector is blind.
- The owner of a real dog also collects stamps.
- The porcupine-owner doesn’t like apple pie.
- Spider-Man likes the black cat, but has to visit the cat’s owner in order to see her.
- The richest hero eats caviar.
- The coin collector doesn’t like pizza, nor porcupines.
- The comic-book collector hates drinking water. He also doesn’t like milkshakes of any kind.
- The owner of the black cat is lactose-intolerant, and, for this reason, doesn’t drink milkshakes.
The first person to leave the solutions in the comments wins bragging rights.
[Source of image: http://www.hdwallpaperpc.com/show-wallpaper/Spider_man_DareDevil_Iron_Man_Captain_America_Wolverine_Black_43340.html].
That was fun! Really good riddle, but clue number 11 is useless because of clue number 6 and I was confused for a while because I wasn’t sure if you meant that only Wolverine or Iron Man can have the Porcupine or not (since Wolverine isn’t the only hero with a healing factor).
LikeLiked by 1 person
I agree with you, now that I’ve taken a second look, regarding clues 6 and 11, but I’m not editing this mistake away — because then your comment would become confusing. Also, yes, I was only thinking of Wolverine re: healing factors.