- Obtain nine ten-sided dice, as seen above.
- Use them, one at a time, to generate nine random digits, in order.
- Check to see if a living person has that Social Security Number.
- If so, check to see if the person is eligible, under the Constitution, for the office of president.
- If they are, inaugurate them at once, before they have time to get away.
- If no president has yet been selected, return to step 2.
The chances of getting anything worse than what we’ve got now are essentially zero.