Photo credit: USA Today. Adding the words “total disgrace” to the picture was my idea.
Please vote, on or before Tuesday, if you oppose Trump and Trumpism.
On the other hand, if you’re a fan of Trump, please remember that your vote is statistically meaningless . . . so you might as well stay home.
I just early-voted in the midterm election, and surprised myself by casting ballots for several Libertarians. These were races where voting Libertarian was the only way to vote against the Party of Trump.
I can think of no exceptions to either statement.
The “Pure Michigan” ad campaign should wait until they’ve replaced ALL of the lead pipes in Flint. Until then, the whole thing is just an exercise in hypocrisy.
There are no guarantees regarding future years.
- Obtain nine ten-sided dice, as seen above.
- Use them, one at a time, to generate nine random digits, in order.
- Check to see if a living person has that Social Security Number.
- If so, check to see if the person is eligible, under the Constitution, for the office of president.
- If they are, inaugurate them at once, before they have time to get away.
- If no president has yet been selected, return to step 2.
The chances of getting anything worse than what we’ve got now are essentially zero.