Photo credit: USA Today. Adding the words “total disgrace” to the picture was my idea.
Please vote, on or before Tuesday, if you oppose Trump and Trumpism.
On the other hand, if you’re a fan of Trump, please remember that your vote is statistically meaningless . . . so you might as well stay home.
I can think of no exceptions to either statement.
There are no guarantees regarding future years.
- Obtain nine ten-sided dice, as seen above.
- Use them, one at a time, to generate nine random digits, in order.
- Check to see if a living person has that Social Security Number.
- If so, check to see if the person is eligible, under the Constitution, for the office of president.
- If they are, inaugurate them at once, before they have time to get away.
- If no president has yet been selected, return to step 2.
The chances of getting anything worse than what we’ve got now are essentially zero.
Presented with apologies to Bill Watterson.