- Art (425)
- Asperger's (32)
- Blogging (9)
- China and the Han (9)
- eBay (3)
- Education (90)
- Fiction (28)
- Geography (27)
- History (37)
- Humor (44)
- Life (353)
- Mandalas (119)
- Mathematics (1,178)
- Mental Health (72)
- Music (43)
- Mysteries (16)
- Politics (114)
- Quotations (64)
- Religion (58)
- Satire (9)
- Science and Scientists (117)
- Follow RobertLovesPi's Blog on WordPress.com
Most-Viewed Posts, Recently:
- Mr. Trump, Please Get Some Sleep
- The T-Shirt from the Future: A Short Short Story
- The 43rd Stellation of the Snub Dodecahedron, and Related Polyhedra, Part Two
- The 43rd Stellation of the Snub Dodecahedron, and Related Polyhedra, Part One
- A Black-on-Black Polyhedron: The Final Stellation of the Icosahedron
- Selected Stellations of the Truncated Dodecahedron
- We should not have to be ashamed of our president.
- Canned Neutrinos
- A Proposal: An Ice-Tunneling Lander to Explore Extraterrestrial Sub-Surface Oceans
- Nine Zonohedra
Explore RobertLovesPi By TopicArkansas Art Asperger's Aspie astronomy atheism atheist chemistry chiral circle cluster compound cube cuboctahedron dodecahedron dual Education enneagon faceted faceting geometric geometrical geometrical art geometry Golden Ratio hexagon Humor humour icosahedron icosidodecahedral icosidodecahedron kite language life mandala mandalas math mathematical mathematical art Mathematics music near-miss nonagon octagon octahedron op art pentagon physics politics polygon polyhedra polyhedral polyhedron quotation quote religion rhombic dodecahedron rhombicosidodecahedron rhombic triacontahedron rhombus school science snub dodecahedron star stellated stellation symmetry tessellation tetrahedron tiling triangle truncated icosahedron USA words zonohedron
- 242,788 hits
Tag Archives: Art
I made this using Stella 4d: Polyhedron Navigator, which you may try for free right here.
I used three programs to make this: Geometer’s Sketchpad, MS-Paint, and Stella 4d. The third of these may be tried for free at http://www.software3d.com/Stella.php.
I used MS-Paint and Geometer’s Sketchpad to make the designs on the faces, and then used Stella 4d (here) to put the whole thing together.
I used Geometer’s Sketchpad and MS-Paint to make the designs on the faces, and then assembled the dodecahedron with Stella 4d, a program you may try here.