Warning: to avoid serious risk of major depression, read no further during May of any year, if trapped in Arkansas with little or no hope of quick escape.
- Today: hot!
- Tonight: so hot you won’t be able to sleep, because you’ll stick to your bedsheets!
- Tomorrow: hot!
- The day after tomorrow: hot!
- Three to six days from now: hot! Each day!
- A week from now: hot!
- Next week: hot! All week long!
- The remainder of the month: hot!
- Next month (if it’s June or July now): hotter than this month!
- The month after that (if it’s June now): hotter than it is right now!
- Next month (if it’s August now): hot for weeks, turning to only-slightly miserable later in September. Maybe.